Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week Four: You're a third of the way there

My Intership is a room of computers. In that room we repair different types of computers, and we learn different things about computers. Its in Brooklyn in an area called Brooklyn Intenational High school. The neighborhood is better than where our school is. The area is calm. The neighborhood where I work in is also calm, but where my school is I feel it better because is near my house and im used to calm neighborhoods. My Mentor is a nice nd helpful person that helps me in what I need or in what I dont understand. When there's little work, he's fun to be with. I've been changing and taking programs off and organizing the place so it can be neat. There has been good and hard times. One of the hard time was when we had to take off the cables of the old computers to put them in the new ones. That was hard. But it was a good and fun time when we're fixind/repairing a computer with the help of my Mentor Alex.

Part2

I leave school at 12:00 am from Monday-Thursday. My intership is sort of far, it takes me about 50 minutes to get there, but sometimes when the local trains are functioning it takes me alittle bit more of time. And I arrive at home at 6:00 pm. My schedule is from Monday-Thursday. I start at 1:00 pm and finish at 5:00 pm. Thats my veryday schedule. Only my Mentos and his assistant (Eddy) can sign me a time card.

Part 3

My fourth week was almost the same as my thrid week because it wasnt too hard with what I been doing so far. I really like is when I work with other Interns repairing computers. There's nothing really that I dislike about my work. I really havent't looked at and commented at any other Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment