Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 7 - Second Vocabulary Installment

1. Word: Network Administrator

Meaning: The network administrator is the person in charge of running the network, maintaining its parts, and making sure that if there's a problem, it gets fixed.

Context: There's a sign in the lab that says in large red letters: "For Network Administrators only"

2. Word: System Board

Meaning: The Main Board in which,all of the parts connected (heart)!

Context: My Mentor was teaching me.


3. Word: Audio Card

Meaning: To hear the sounds (earns)

Context: My mentor was teaching us basic components.


4. Word: RAM

Meaning: Random access memory

Context: We were watching a Memory of a computer


5. Word: HDD

meaning: Hard Disk Drive

Context: My Mentor told me what the initials of HDD meant and he told me that it meant Hard Disk drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment