Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week 5 and Beyond - Weekly Vocabulary Assignments

1. Word / Phrase: SoftWare

Meaning: Something inside of the computer that you cannot touch. For example programs of the computer like Microsoft Word.

Context: I havent seen anyone yet whos has touched or removd a SoftWare from a computer.

2. Word / Phrase: HardWare

Meaning: Deeds that you can touch from a computer (tools).

Context: I have touched some hardWare like a Memory Cards of my computer.

3. Word / Phrase: Motherboard

Meaning: Its a circuitry of a computer (Desktop/Laptop)

Context: My Laptop's Motherboard need a little tool.

4. Word / Phrase: USB Cable

Meaning: A cable that it can only be attached to a computer.

Context: I use my USB Cable to charge my iPOD in my computer.

5. Word / Phrase: Recovery D

Meaning: It shows the amount of space available in your computer.

Context: Im my computer, My Recovery D has the amount of space for a year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment